czwartek, 12 lipca 2012

Ayahuasca


Ayahuasca is a tool, it's a sacred medicine, you are the healer and Love is the teacher. Ayahuasca changed my life, it opened my eyes, again, to remembering, to self value, to understanding, deep introspect into the self. Ayahuasca also helped me with my alcohol problem, my desire to drink is completely gone for good. It is definitely a humbling experience, unique every time you do a ceremony. My diet has also changed after the first time I took Ayahuasca. Everything changes. I would recommend Ayahuasca for those who really are looking for change and healing. I am for ever grateful for the teachings Ayahuasca has taught me. ~ Mary Ann Palmer







..."So then, you don't see that other things are important, besides those things which are 'practical.' Nobody takes time off to look at these things, and Nan-sen, the Zen master, said 'most people look at these flowers as if they were in a dream.' That is to say, they were not awake, not looking at it at all. And people think, 'Well, they're pretty; they decorate the room; they have green leaves, and that's nice.' And once you get them to draw what they think it looks like, it doesn't look anything like it. You know, you draw a leaf, you make an outline like this, and you fill it up with green paint. But these aren't green. They're every color of the rainbow. If you look at any single leaf of this plant, and you look deeply enough, you will see the reflection of every color in the room in it. And you will begin to realize that if you contemplate long enough on the leaf of the flower, that it involves the whole universe." ~Alan Watts...





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz