sobota, 21 lipca 2012

Joy



What joy this earthly existence brings...
I can salute the sun
I can bow to the moon
I can dance in the stars
I can sing with the trees
and best of all
I can smile at the diamonds
I see shimmering within you

May your moments be magical folks ♥

♥♥ A special thank you to each and every one of the 222 beautiful souls gathered on this page. T'is a special number with a delightful frequency of harmony and bringing balance to perceived duality. It makes me 
envision little butterflies fluttering from a yin yang symbol. I thank you for sharing your heart-full presence ♥♥

[Blessings to the artist of the attached picture. Though I know not who you are, your vision touches me deeply.]

‎"Love and Light"

‎"Each of us is a lake of love, yet strangely enough, we are all thirsty." -Swami Kripalu


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz