poniedziałek, 9 lipca 2012

!



I wish I could get to a state of compassion for those who have hurt me ~ especially my family. I truly do. Perhaps I need to work harder for an answer as to how to feel compassion, because I do get that, that HAS to happen with forgiveness..... I just so struggle.

HTRYV ANSWER: It does take time as you will have to process through the stored emotional energy in your energy fields before you are able to truly reach a state of forgiveness and compassion. I found, asking the Creator for help and writing letters to the people in my life who have hurt me (don't send the letters burn them when you are done)....and really allowing all of my worst feelings to come to the surface ~ even hateful words, cussing, growling etc....really helped me release all the negativity within my being. This may take a week or so to get through this process as it will be exhausting and you will only be able to write so much in a day, but it truly does help. The point is to allow ourselves to access our negativity and pain so we can release it....this is hard work but something we must do in order to truly get to a place of forgiveness. Also....what did they teach you? I bet they taught you how to be a better person....if anything they taught you "how not to be." So you can be grateful for that. Release the painful emotions and find gratitude for what they have taught you through the negative experiences. Remember, everything leads up to your ascension in consciousness....in order to forgive we have to have someone do something negative to us in order for us to learn our lessons in forgiveness. Truly, those of us who have had very difficult childhoods and life circumstances are the ones who are old souls and who have chosen to ascend in consciousness and energy. In addition, because of this we also have received the final balancing of our karma in this lifetime....those who have created the most difficulties for us are our greatest teachers and are helping us to reach our state of mastery.....they serve us in one way or another. ~ Sabrina

We are Magnificent, Luminous, Beings of Light. Embrace it, and let it flow 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz